Friday, February 22, 2008

Interviews

Rant #9

In life an interview is something you bascically cannot avoid, whether it's for a job, school ect... we all still have to do at least 1 in our life, and i fucking hate them!
I had one today at a university for admission/portfolio review, and im sure i fucked it up. I met with 2 professors, and at least they were nice, but interview always make me ramble on about something off topic, like i swear half the questions one of the teachers was asking, i wouldn't know the answer (because i don't know shit about photography) and would ramble on about something begging my mind to think of something quick to say to answer her. I have to give myself this, im great making up story's, it's all acting ;) but as for quick thinking i'm horrid that's why i make shit up.
Anyways interviews are rubbish but i guess no one can get through life without doing them.

No comments: