Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Unsupportive Parents

Rant #7

I have a very unsupportive parent and THAT would be one of the main reasons as to why i'm such an angry child. When i say unsupporitve i mean she doesn't 'approve' of the things that i like, the things that make me happy, such as acting, films and music. She has never once supported my love for acting, she has never NEVER once believed in me or gave a fuck about any plays i was in. And they wonder why i'm such an angry fuck. A lot of parents don't realise or don't care about the damage they can do to their kids by not believing in them, like i don't give a fuck if no one else believes in me as long as I do (believe in myself) then i should be fine, but it really helps if at least your bloody family backs you on your love. This is something i want to do for the rest of my life whether they fucking accept it or not they can shove it up their asses for all i give a damn, but don't ever EVER come to me later on in life and say you believed in me because i'll kick you right down. Parents should support their kids loves, because money isn't everything, fact.

No comments: