Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ripping Off

Rant #8

I finally got my fucking pay check today to only find out the bastards ripped me well off, they totally fucked up! Which put me even in a worse mood than before and believe me this day is horrid as it is, im so stressed my mind hasn't even compressed it all yet and i'm still thinking im going to wake up from it all. But who the hell do these people think they are, yeah it could have been a mistake but how do you fuck up like that, stupid shits. I hate when people rip others off, what do they think i won't go and say something, which is exactly what i know they are thinking. Fucking dipshits, i should quit right then and there, im quitting soon though because im litterally busting my ass there for hardly any money, fuck that shit!

No comments: