Saturday, February 23, 2008

Money $$

Rant #10

i fucking hate money i hate the value of it and that the world revolves around it and there's no way of getting rid of it because everyone is naturally greedy. I wish we were all born without the sense of greed and that if we were just able to have whatever ever we wanted that we would be sensible about it and fucking share but that's never going to happen which is incredibly sad. I hate that everything costs so damn much i mean it's hard enough to make a living esp. if you're someone like me who doesn't give a fuck about being someone rich or money. I don't want to grow up to be some sort of money hungry fuck i rather be happy doing something i love and that's the damn straight truth, and as long as im comfortable i'm not going to sell out and work someplace just because they'll pay me a lot

No comments: