Saturday, February 16, 2008

Movie Ruiners

Rant #5

shit i can't believe i've been able to keep this up, let's just say im an angry bored teenager. Tonight's rant goes out to all you film ruiners. Don' t you just fucking despise it when people tell you the ending of a film and you haven't asked them about it, it boils me up so much it's not even sane. When i first saw 'Little Miss Sunshine' my cousin told me about one of the most essential/important and shocking bits of the plot, and...AT THE BEGINNING OF THE MOVIE!! I won't mention what he said because i'm not one of those ruining pricks but i felt like giving him a huge drop kick in the face. Why can't people just let me watch the damn movie in peace. I didn't ask you to explain it to me because as i watch, i will understand it, and if i have any question (which doesn't happen) i will save them for the end, shit. Them and people who ask questions during the entire should be smacked upside the damn face.
shut your bloody mouth please!

out

No comments: